Final Fantasy XIV has a complex but very interesting job system that attracts many new players to try out the game, simply because the ability to switch to many different jobs on a single character eliminates the need for players to create an alternate character or a new one. completely new character from scratch. .
However, players must level up through each battle, job gathering and crafting, and class before they can access most of the talents and settings available. While most professions and classes start at level one, many combat jobs in the game start at higher levels, allowing players to advance them to the level cap more quickly than other combat jobs.
This article will look at some of the battles that start at a high level or can be leveled quickly. However, you must first reach the required level before you can access combat tasks that start at that level. For example, to unlock Astrologian, players must have a level 30 Battle Quest.
However, completing only the main story questline will easily take players from level 1 to the maximum level if they complete the main story questline in one or two combat tasks, so there is no cause for concern.
5. Blue Wizard
Blue Mage is a very fun battle job and very different from other battle jobs.
The Blue Mage is a Caster introduced in the Stormblood expansion, the game's second expansion following the release of the Heavensward expansion.
What Blue Mage Excel does:
- Very fun and different gameplay compared to the other battle tasks
- They have A LOT of spells that can be learned (over 100) and each Blue Mage can configure up to 24 spells that they can switch to at will, which is very flexible and can be based on whatever content you want.
- It can easily process much easier and older content, especially from A Realm Reborn and Heavensward. This makes it easy to run events and other weekly ones like Wondrous Tails.
What makes Blue Mage level fast:
- Although Blue Mage starts at level 1 like most battle jobs, it has a different leveling system and can go from level 1 to 70 very quickly in a matter of hours.
- Your maximum level is only 70.
- Players can easily gain levels to Blue Mage simply by defeating mobs that are higher level than them with the Blue Mage job.
- This can be made easier with a higher level friend helping kill the mob on the side (without joining a group) and allowing you, as a Blue Mage, to get the first hit on enemies while your friends finish them off.
The Dancer is the most recent physical range DPS introduced in the game.
What the dancer excels at:
- Dancer is a Physical Ranged DPS introduced in Shadowbringers that excels at dealing massive AoE damage in melee and single target damage to ranged enemies.
- They can also choose a party member as a dance partner and greatly increase their damage during buff battle.
- Dancer also offers buffs like Shield Samba, which can boost the stats of all party members as a whole and increase their damage, as well as heal over time and protect them from damage, offering party mitigation.
What makes the dancer level up quickly:
- Dancer is a combat job introduced in Shadowbringers, and unlike other combat jobs that start at a lower level, Dancer starts at level 60.
- Since this battle job starts at level 60, players will already have a plethora of dancer skills after unlocking them, which will make leveling a dancer easier as they have more skills that can deal with more enemies.
- Additionally, higher level battle work will have more access to higher level content, which adds more options to quickly level Dancer up to level 90.
3. Weapon Breakers
The last tank introduced in FFXIV, Gunbreaker.
What Excel does with Gunbreaker:
- The Gunbreaker is a very powerful and aggressive tank introduced in the Shadowbringers expansion. They use their sword and gun to deal damage to enemies.
- Gunbreaker has quite complex rotation and combo compared to other Tanks, and this makes his playstyle really unique and has a lot of variety, in addition to being able to deal a lot of damage to enemies.
- Gunbreakers can also protect themselves and their party members from harm by using their abilities to reduce incoming damage and provide them with mitigation to let them survive the game's tougher content.
What makes Gunbreaker level up:
- Gunbreakers, like Dancers, start at level 60 instead of level 1. This also gives players access to a variety of feats and powers after battle is unlocked, as well as a variety of things only available at higher levels.
- Not to mention that, as Gunbreaker is a Tank, much sought after in many contents, they will be able to enter Dungeons and Roulettes faster and with less queue time, since many people will need a Tank in their group. compared to the DPS.
The newest melee battle DPS introduced to the Endwalker, Reaper.
What Reaper Excel does:
- Reaper is a very strong melee battle job that has high DPS for single target damage and AoE damage. This makes Reaper a DPS job that can deal with bosses and mobs in dungeons very easily.
- Also, compared to other melee DPS jobs, Reaper's combos and spins are pretty simple, straightforward, and quick to learn, making him a great choice for beginners.
- Additionally, the Reaper also serves the party's utility, providing a damage boost to all party members through a party, as well as providing healing over time when the shield applied by the Reaper is broken due to damage.
What makes Reaper level up fast:
- Reaper is the last DPS job introduced into the game via the latest Endwalker expansion and starts at level 70, which makes it much easier to level Reaper at the current maximum level in FFXIV, which is 90.
- Since players have a lot more skills when they start at level 70, most of the leveling up won't be felt as players will be able to learn a Reaper's rotation and skills by leveling up by doing the dungeons.
- Reapers will also have more unlocked content to experience as they unlock at level 70, meaning they'll have access to most of the game's content right up until the Shadowbringers starter content right away.
Sage is the last Healer Battle Job introduced in FFXIV's Endwalker.
What Sage Excel does:
- Sage is the newest healer on the Shield and they excel at instant abilities and spells that can protect their allies from damage and provide healing over time. Their instant abilities allow Sages to cast shields and heal quickly in emergencies.
- Sage also has higher DPS than other healers and more DPS skills. Toxikon and Phlegma are two examples of spells that can deal insane damage to single targets as well as AoE damage and can be cast quickly.
- As many of the Sage's spells and abilities can be cast instantly, the Sage can be very agile while also providing healing, allowing them to deal damage, provide shields and heal, as well as move around the arena without issue.
What makes Sage level up fast:
- Just like Reaper, Sage is a new combat job introduced in the last Endwalker expansion, meaning that unlocking Sage will start at level 70 instead of level 1 and will make it significantly faster and easier to level a Sage at level 90;
- Also, unlike the Reaper, the Sage is a Healer, which is generally desirable for a lot of content, especially in dungeons. This makes Sages able to queue for things with a shorter queue compared to a Reaper.
- Because of this, the Sage can be instantly maxed out quickly, and players can also try to learn the Sage's skills and abilities through roulette wheels and dungeons while picking up new ones.
You might also be interested in:
- The five best FF14 solo courses
- FF14 Best Class - What is the best job to play?
- FF14 Top Three Tanks
- FF14 Best Healer - What is the best job to heal?
- [Top 15] Best FF14 Addons Everyone Should Use
- FF14 Best Ways of Gil Cultivation (Top 10 Methods)
- FF14 Best PvP class that is OP
- FF14 The best filters and how to get them
- FF14 The best ways to level up fast
- [Top 3] FF14 Best DPS Class
- [Top 3] FF14 Best starter courses for beginners
- Funniest classes in FF14 (Top 3)
- [Top 3] FF14 Best Crafting Class and Why They're Awesome
- FF14 Melhores Dungeons [Top 10]
- Best FF14 Tanks (all tanks ranked from good to best)
- [Top 10] Best FF14 armor sets
- [Top 10] FF14 The best food and how to get it
- The 10 Best FF14 Mounts and How to Get Them
- [Top 5] Final Fantasy 14 best solo classes